$13 – $16 / hour
Team One Call is looking for a Laborer to join our ranks! If you or someone you know fits the bill, get in touch, or apply online. We offer competitive pay, incredible benefits, 401K, and much more (check out the benefits section below). If you’ve got the experience, we’ve got the space, but apply quickly! These positions go FAST!
- Working safely is our company’s number one business objective. It is the responsibility of each employee to comply with all safety and health requirements whether established by the company or by federal, state, or local law. Each employee must be dedicated in his or her safety responsibility while conducting business. It will be a condition of employment that all employees are expected to work safely and contribute to the safety of others.
- Works with the Irrigation, Renovation & New Construction Team.
- A strong desire and willingness to learn.
- Ability to safely use a shovel and a rake as well as other job-related equipment.
- Strenuous work outdoors will be required in extreme weather conditions, primarily the heat.
- Light construction work as required under the supervision of the Journeyman Plumber Foreman.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the plumbing trade and operates them safely.
- Must be able to pull and back in a trailer.
- This individual must possess the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization; as well as, external vendors, business contacts, existing customers, and potential customers.
- Demonstrates and promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork throughout the company.
- Continually looks for ways to improve our processes and ability to serve our customers effectively.
- Continually strives to improve personal performance. Takes an active role in seeking training or other opportunities for growth and development.
- Does not divulge any confidential personnel and/or corporate policy.
- Will not engage in gossip or other unprofessional conduct.
- Ensures complete protection of customer’s property during installation of products.
- Lifts 50 pounds regularly and up to 120 pounds occasionally.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Completes work orders, task lists and documents to verify work performed.
- Proficiency in basic mathematics and conversion of measurements.
- This is a “safety sensitive” position.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Detailed knowledge of plumbing equipment and techniques.
- Advanced mechanical skills.
- Abide to all company, city, state, and county code requirements while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Work in accordance with federal, state, and local requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and high levels or organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess good listening and communication skills, to include verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle high stress situations.
- Ability to read and follow construction blueprints and rough drawings desired; but not required.
- Familiarity with PVC, CPVC, PEX, cast iron and copper desired; but not required.
- Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations and safety practices desired; but not required.
- Competitive pay.
- Overtime is paid based on hours worked more than 8 daily.
- Large portion of employee health insurance paid by employer.
- Large portion of dental paid.
- $25,000 Basic Life Insurance paid 100% by the company.
- Comprehensive benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and Life Insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday, and safety days.
- 401(k) retirement plan; vested immediately.
- Overnight travel could be required occasionally.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Advantage Service Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this position, please do any of the following:
- Bring your resume and application to our office
- Email your resume and application to: email@example.com
- Mail your resume and application to 1797 North Cypress St., North Little Rock 72114