Proper Duct Cleaning & Sealing Saves You Energy, Money, and Reduces Airborne Contaminants
Too often, the duct system is overlooked, ignored, and neglected. While the air conditioner and furnace are certainly priorities, the ductwork is essential to the operation. Heated and cooled air passes through this complex network multiple times per day. Holes, leaks, contaminant buildup, corrosion, crushed pipes, and other issues create big problems with safety, air quality, comfort, energy efficiency, and running costs.
Advantage Service Company is your expert source for a complete range of duct services, including duct cleaning, sealing, maintenance, repair, and 24/7 emergency response in Little Rock, AR and surrounding areas. After 43 years in business, we recognize the importance of keeping the ducts in peak working order. In most cases, a little prevention and effort go a very long way. Ask us to inspect your system. We’ll handle all necessary tasks quickly, properly, and to exacting standards.
Duct Cleaning, Repair, Maintenance & Sealing
If you’re looking for ways to make improvements to the energy efficiency of your home, ductwork is a good place to start. One Call Does It All! Contact Advantage Service Company at 501-663-2255, and we’d be happy to complete the essential strategies that increase the reliability, longevity, and overall value of your heating and cooling system. We offer honest answers, swift response, and quality of job performance across Little Rock, Conway, North Little Rock, Cabot, Sherwood, Maumelle, Jacksonville, and Levy, AR.
Check out these ductwork facts:
- According to ENERGY STAR, the typical household sacrifices approximately 20% of conditioned air to ductwork losses
- Ductwork leaks allow dirt, dust, and contaminants from attics, crawlspaces, and walls to enter the living space
- An insufficient number of return ducts suffocates the air conditioner and furnace, causing higher energy costs
- Duct tape should not be used to repair leaky ductwork
- Poorly designed ductwork negatively affects efficiency and comfort
- Neglected ducts often harbor mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, and even rodents
- According to the US Department of Energy, leaking ducts account for the equivalent amount of waste as the energy consumed by 13 million cars per year