Advantage Service Company is currently seeking a full-time HVAC/R Service Technician in Central AR who’s looking for a growing opportunity with an excellent company.
Advantage Service Company (ASC) has been serving the Central Arkansas area since 1980 with installations and service in the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical trades. ASC is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce and has been voted the “Best of the Best” by readers of the North Little Rock Times. We are proud of our long tenure with great employees!
Reports to: HVAC Service Manager
Department: AC Labor
Job Type: Full-time
This position will report to the North Little Rock, ASC office and will be responsible for responding to service calls regarding install, service, and repair of heating and air conditioning systems. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Installs, repairs, adjusts, maintains and troubleshoots heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigerant distribution equipment and systems to optimize energy use.
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements.
- Inspects and observes pressure of liquids and vapor with instrumentation to ensure efficient operation of units and makes necessary adjustments.
- Work with refrigerant lines and air ducts.
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance for all HVACR equipment, including but not limited to filter changes, cleaning condensers and coils, lubrication of motors and bearings, and adjusting/changing belts.
- Responds to emergency calls to troubleshoot and repair HVACR equipment and/or systems.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
- This is a “safety sensitive” position.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years’ experience in HVAC-R or other related fields.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Competitive pay.
- Overtime is paid based on hours worked more than 8 on a daily basis.
- 100% paid employee health insurance and a portion paid for family.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and supplemental life insurances.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday and safety days.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- No overnight travel required.
Job Title: HVAC-R Service Technician
Company: Advantage Service Company
Location: Hot Springs, AR
Job type: Full-time
Advantage Service Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this position, please do any of the following:
- Bring your resume and application to our office
- Email your resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your resume and application to 1797 North Cypress St., North Little Rock 72114