Advantage Service Company has been serving the Central Arkansas area since 1980 with installations and service in the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical trades. ASC is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce and has been voted the “Best of the Best” by readers of the North Little Rock Times. We are proud of our long tenure with great employees!
Advantage Service Company is currently seeking a full-time HVAC Commercial Lead Installer in Armorel, AR who’s looking for a growing opportunity with an excellent company.
- Install commercial heating and air conditioning units in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
- Ensure all installations of heating and cooling products (heat pumps, heating ventilation, and air conditioning are completed in a timely manner.
- Abide to all company, city, state, and county code requirements while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Ensures complete protection of customer’s property during installation of product Removes all old equipment from customer’s business and cleans up all areas utilized for the new installation
- Lift 50 at least pounds regularly
- Operates hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment to perform service to the equipment and/or mechanical system
- Completes work orders, task lists and documents to verify work performed
- Work in accordance with Federal, State, and Local Requirements
- This is a “safety sensitive” position
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have four years of commercial HVAC installation experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems or complete job tasks
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to work significant overtime as needed
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials Mechanical and electrical skills are a plus Must have a strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Competitive pay.
- Overtime is paid after 40 hours.
- Large portion of employee health insurance paid by employer.
- Large portion of dental paid.
- $25,000 Basic Life Insurance paid 100% by the company.
- Comprehensive benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and Life Insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday, and safety days.
- 401(k) retirement plan; vested immediately.
- No overnight travel required.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Advantage Service Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this position, please do any of the following:
- Bring your resume and application to our office
- Email your resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your resume and application to 1797 North Cypress St., North Little Rock 72114