Are you concerned about your water? Be sure the water you drink, use, and rely on every day is as pure as possible. Take proactive measures and achieve total peace of mind with a whole house water filtration system. Contacting Advantage Service Company at 501-663-2255 accesses a wealth of knowledge and quality solutions tailored to your specific household or business. We deliver trusted results across Little Rock, AR and surrounding areas.
Expert Water Filtration System Installations
Whether your water is supplied by the city or a well-based system, there are opportunities for contamination. High levels of minerals can negatively impact taste, odor, and the efficiency and longevity of appliances such as the dishwasher, clothes waster, and water heater. Everything from pipes and fixtures to clothing, skin, hair, and teeth are affected by the quality of the water. Installing a filtration system provides a sustainable and cost-effective solution.
Looking for a water filtration system? Call Advantage Service Company today for service!
With 45 years of experience, we at Advantage Service Company have tackled the most severe concerns with hard water across Little Rock, Conway, North Little Rock, Cabot, Sherwood, Maumelle, Jacksonville, and Levy, AR. Our plumbing experts evaluate your requirements and explain options from industry-leading manufacturers. Turn on the tap with confidence. Extend the life of your plumbing system. Enjoy clean, healthy water without buying and hauling endless bottles. Advantage Service Company is here to help and achieve your goals throughout Little Rock, Conway, North Little Rock, Cabot, Sherwood, Maumelle, Jacksonville, and Levy, AR. One Call Does It All!
A few of the benefits of the installation of a filtration system include:
- Safe drinking water – Removing pollutants such as heavy metals not only improves the appearance and taste of the water but is a smart investment into the health of your family.
- Reduce expenses – The cost of bottled water adds up quickly, often exceeding $500 per year, and can be avoided with an efficient water filtration system.
- Protect our environment – Not all plastic bottles end up recycled, with many adding to the plastic waste stream and contributing to landfills.
- Avoid plumbing problems – Chemicals, heavy metals and minerals in the water accelerate corrosion and damage to pipes and appliances, reducing efficiency and lifespan while increasing the chance of malfunction.
- Save on soap – Hard water reduces the effectiveness of soap, requiring more and often leaving a film on clothing and dishes.
- Be good to your skin – Pure, clean water is certainly better for your skin and can help to alleviate symptoms of eczema or psoriasis.
- Reduce mineral deposits – Minerals in the water not only taste unpleasant, limescale buildup in pipes, fixtures and appliances causes problems with operation and appearance.
- Better taste – Drinking water is essential to your health and you want to enjoy the best possible tasting water every time you open the tap.