Advantage Service Company is currently seeking a full-time HVAC Lead Installer in Central AR who’s looking for a growing opportunity with an excellent company.
- Install heating and air conditioning units in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
- Ensure all installations of heating and cooling products (heat pumps, heating ventilation, and air conditioning are completed in a timely manner.
- Abide to all company, city, state, and county code requirements while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Ensures complete protection of customer’s property during installation of product
- Removes all old equipment from customer’s home and cleans up all areas utilized for the new installation
- Lift 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally
- Operates hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment to perform service to the equipment and/or mechanical system
- Completes work orders, task lists and documents to verify work performed
- Work in accordance with Federal, State, and Local Requirements
- This is a “safety sensitive” position
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
- Must have two years of HVAC installation experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems or complete job tasks
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to work significant overtime as needed
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Mechanical and electrical skills are a plus
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Competitive pay
- Overtime is paid based on hours worked more than 8 on a daily basis
- Large portion of employee health insurance paid by Advantage.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday and safety days
- 401(k) retirement plan – Fully Vested Immediately!
- Excellent training program
- Minimal overnight travel required
- Company Vehicle Provided
Advantage Service Company has been serving the Central Arkansas area since 1980 with installations and service in the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical trades. Advantage is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce and has been voted the “Best of the Best” by readers of the North Little Rock Times. We are proud of our long tenure with great employees! For the last two year, Advantage has been voted as one of the Best Places to Work in AR by Arkansas Business.
Advantage Service Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Please contact Amber Geisler, HR/Office Manager at 501-758-2404, or stop by the office to complete an application. We are located at 1797 Cypress Street, North Little Rock, AR.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour