HVAC Commercial Lead Installer
Best HVAC Benefit Package in Central AR!
Advantage Service Company is currently seeking a full-time HVAC Commercial Lead Installer in Central AR who’s looking for a growing opportunity with an excellent company.
Advantage Service Company has been serving the Central Arkansas area since 1980 with installations and service in the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical trades. Advantage is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce and has been voted the “Best of the Best” by readers of the North Little Rock Times. We are proud of our long tenure with great employees!
Advantage Service Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Please contact Brad Burge,Commercial Manager at 501-758-2404, or stop by the office to complete an application. We are located at 1797 Cypress Street, North Little Rock, AR.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Install commercial heating and air conditioning units in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications
- Ensure all installations of heating and cooling products (heat pumps, heating ventilation, and air conditioning are completed in a timely manner.
- Abide by all company, city, state, and county code requirements while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Ensures complete protection of customer’s property during installation of product
- Removes all old equipment from customer’s business and cleans up all areas utilized for the new installation
- Lift 50 at least pounds regularly
- Operates hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment to perform service to the equipment and/or mechanical system
- Completes work orders, task lists, and documents to verify work performed
- Work in accordance with Federal, State, and Local Requirements
- This is a “safety sensitive” position
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Job Requirements:
- Must have four years of commercial HVAC installation experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems or complete job tasks
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to work significant overtime as needed
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Mechanical and electrical skills are a plus
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Overtime is paid based on hours worked more than 8 on a daily basis
- 100% paid employee health insurance and a portion paid for family
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday and safety days
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Excellent training program
- No overnight travel required
To apply for one of these positions, please do any of the following:
- Bring your resume and application to our office
- Email your resume and application to: email@example.com
- Mail your resume and application to 1797 North Cypress St., North Little Rock 72114