Commercial/Mechanical HVAC Technician
Advantage Service Company (ASC) has been serving the Central Arkansas area since 1980 with installations and service in the HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical trades. ASC is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce and has been voted the “Best of the Best” by readers of the North Little Rock Times. We are proud of our long tenure with great employees!
Reports to: HVAC Service Manager
Department: AC Labor
Job Type: Full-time
This position will report to the North Little Rock, ASC office and will be responsible for responding to service calls regarding, service, and repair of heating and air conditioning systems including boilers, chillers, and cooling towers. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements.
- Perform hydrostatic testing of boilers, troubleshooting and repair of industrial burners.
- Diagnostic ability as demonstrated through prior experience and/or training.
- Instrument calibration experience and education with hands on experience is a must. Meters, loop controllers, transmitters and thermocouples are everyday instruments in use with this equipment, ideal candidate will possess knowledge in troubleshooting, installing and calibrating these types of instruments and controls utilizing the latest in calibration instruments.
- Respond to emergency service requests.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
- This is a “safety sensitive” position.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years’ experience in HVAC or other related fields.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Competitive pay.
- Overtime is paid based on hours worked more than 8 on a daily basis.
- 100% paid employee health insurance and a portion paid for family.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental and life insurance.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday and safety days.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
Advantage Service Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.