Advantage Service Company has been serving the Central Arkansas area since 1980 with installations and service in the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical trades. ASC is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce and has been voted the “Best of the Best” by readers of the North Little Rock Times. We are proud of our long tenure with great employees!
Reports to: Sales Manager
Department: Sales – 800
Job Type: Full-Time
The HVAC Salesperson is a highly motivated and self-driven individual who is responsible for the overall success and sales of the company. This position will estimate and sell residential HVAC Services and Equipment in the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas. This Salesperson will work in conjunction with the Sales Manager/Department.
- Must be able to perform estimates and sell HVAC Systems and Services.
- Must be able to troubleshoot HVAC jobs.
- Follow sales objectives and goals including sales targets, margin requirements, and business development.
- Produce business growth by presenting HVAC products and services either through customer leads or self-generated leads.
- Perform load calculations and other technical requirements in support of equipment recommendations and utility rebate requirements.
- Participate in on-going training and education programs for the Sales Team.
- Process sales agreements and job paperwork, including permits for jobs and utility rebates.
- Maintain a competitive advantage by learning about competitors’ activities and share with the Sales Team.
- Run heat loads.
- Have a general understanding of the different sizes and pricing of HVAC equipment.
- Be familiar with the Arkansas State Mechanical Code.
- Provide follow-up visits with customers as needed.
- Generate leads while in the home and periodically attending Lead Generator groups/events.
- Be in constant communication with the Residential Installers to ensure excellent customer service is achieved.
- Perform all printed and digital paperwork.
- Be familiar with how to use an iPad, Tablet, etc.
- Work in accordance with Federal, State, and Local Requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Sales Manager.
- This is a “safety sensitive” position.
- 5+ years of outside sales experience.
- 5+ Years of estimating/selling HVAC equipment and services is mandatory.
- Extensive face-to-face selling experience.
- Excellent track record of securing and maintaining new business.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence and drive decisions to finalize the sale.
- Excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude, great people skills, and excellent communicator.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire
- Competitive pay
- Company vehicle
- Overtime is paid based on hours worked more than 8 on a daily basis
- 100% paid employee health insurance
- Large portion of dental paid
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday, and safety days
- 401(k) retirement plan, vested immediately
- No overnight travel required
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Advantage Service Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.