HVAC Residential Helper
HVAC Residential Helper
Advantage Service Company has been serving the Central Arkansas area since 1980 with installations and service in the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical trades. Advantage is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce and has been voted the "Best of the Best" by readers of the North Little Rock Times. We are proud of our long tenure with great employees!
Reports to: Residential Install
Department: HVAC Residential
Job Type: Full-time
- Under the supervision and instruction of HVAC Residential Installer assist with install of heating and air
- conditioning units in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
- Under the supervision of HVAC Residential Installer ensure all installations of heating and cooling products
- (heat pumps, heating ventilation, and air conditioning) are completed in a timely manner.
- Load and unload HVAC equipment, parts, tools and other raw materials into company vehicle.
- Educate customers about products and create add-on sales opportunities where applicable.
- Abide to all company, city, state, and county code requirements while maintaining the highest level of
- customer service.
- Ensures complete protection of customer’s property during installation of product
- Removes all old equipment from customer’s home and cleans up all areas utilized for the new installation
- Lift 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally
- Operates hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment to perform service to the equipment
- and/or mechanical system
- Completes work orders, task lists and documents to verify work performed
- Work in accordance with Federal, State, and Local Requirements
- This is a “safety sensitive” position
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer
- questions, solve problems or complete job tasks
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Competitive pay
- Overtime is paid based on hours worked more than 8 on a daily basis
- 100% paid employee health insurance and a portion paid for family
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday and safety days
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Excellent training program
- No overnight travel required
Advantage Service Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.