Team One Call is looking for Apprentice Plumber to join our ranks! If you or someone you know fits the bill, get in touch, or apply online. We offer competitive pay, incredible benefits, 401K, and much more (check out the benefits section below). If you’ve got the experience, we’ve got the space, but apply quickly! These positions go FAST!
- Working safely is our company’s number one business objective. It is the responsibility of each employee to comply with all safety and health requirements whether established by the company or by federal, state, or local law. Each employee must be dedicated in his or her safety responsibility while conducting business. It will be a condition of employment that all employees are expected to work safely and contribute to the safety of others.
- Works with the Journeyman Plumber Foreman on plumbing projects.
- Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling, and electrical work as required under the supervision of the Journeyman Plumber Foreman.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the plumbing trade and operates them safely.
- Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations and safety practices.
- Familiarity with PVC, CPVC, PEX, cast iron and copper.
- Ability to read and follow blueprints and rough drawings.
- Must be able to pull and back a trailer.
- This individual must possess the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization; as well as, external vendors, business contacts, existing customers, and potential customers.
- Demonstrates and promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork throughout the company.
- Continually looks for ways to improve our processes and ability to serve our customers effectively.
- Continually strives to improve personal performance. Takes an active role in seeking training or other opportunities for growth and development.
- Does not divulge any confidential personnel and/or corporate policy.
- Will not engage in gossip or other unprofessional conduct.
- Ensures complete protection of customer’s property during installation of products.
- Lifts 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Completes work orders, task lists and documents to verify work performed.
- Proficiency in basic mathematics and conversion of measurements.
- Participates in the on-call rotation (only after a Journeyman Plumbing License is obtained).
- This is a “safety sensitive” position.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Advantage Service Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To apply for one of these positions, please do any of the following:
- Bring your resume and application to our office
- Email your resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your resume and application to 1797 North Cypress St., North Little Rock 72114