Advantage Service Company has been serving the Central Arkansas area since 1980 with installations and service in the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical trades. ASC is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce and has been voted the “Best of the Best” by readers of the North Little Rock Times. We are proud of our long tenure with great employees!
Reports to: Electrician Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Install generators and transfer switches
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Work in accordance with Federal, State, and Local Requirements
- This is a “safety sensitive” position
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Must possess a Journeyman License to be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Competitive pay
- Overtime is paid based on hours worked more than 8 on a daily basis
- Large portion of employee health insurance paid by employer.
- Large portion of dental paid
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday, and safety days
- 401(k) retirement plan, vested immediately
- On a rare occasion, overnight travel could be required
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Advantage Service Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this position, please do any of the following:
- Bring your resume and application to our office
- Email your resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your resume and application to 1797 North Cypress St., North Little Rock 72114